Directions to Mrs. K’s Toll House
Mrs. K’s Tollhouse
Open Google Maps
9201 Colesville Rd.
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Cross street: Dale Dr
UP COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I and/or my children may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending UP, LLC and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at UP, LLC may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, UP, LLC employees, teachers, and other participants. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself and/or my children (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I and/or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with our attendance at UP Yoga. On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless UP Yoga, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the UP Yoga, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any UP, LLC program.
What to Expect When You Arrive and other FAQs
- Arrive 15 minutes before class to sign in and get set up
- Please bring all your own props, water, and mats. We will provide nothing to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Masks are not required since we have gone well beyond the 6’ distance between mats, but we HIGHLY RECOMMEND them.
- Please be aware we are outside. Bring bug spray or sunscreen as desired.
- Please be aware we are outside. Weather in the spring in DC can change rapidly. We will make any cancelations 1 hour prior to class.
- You have not been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19
- You are not experiencing any cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat
- You have not had a fever in 48 hours